A design is something which is applied to an ‘article’ and further such article should have ‘appeal and to be judged solely by the eye’. The appearance of such design must be striking and it should be ‘new or original ‘. Hence a design in order to be entitled for registration under the Designs Act ,2000 must be either new or original but not previously published in India. Therefore ‘novelty’ and ‘originality’ are important in a design for registration.
The services you will get when buying our product are the following:
- Personalized Telephone Consultation with Attorney
- Written Opinion
- Professional Preparation and filing of your application
- Maintaining all your Trademark records.
- Follow-up in Trademark Office
- Acquiring Registration Certificate